Want to know who attended your Teams meeting?
The Teams Attendance Report Excel spreadsheet feature is nice, however…
- Only meeting organizers can download attendance reports.
- You are only able to download the attendance report while the meeting is in progress and participants are still present.
One workaround to allow any attendee to see the attendance list is to use the Meeting Chat. Here’s how:
- Open the Teams app. Click on Calendar icon in App Bar.
- Click on the calendar meeting to open it.
- Click on Chat (the Details tab will be selected by default)
- Scroll up to the top of the Meeting chat log
- You will see a list of all people who joined the meeting in chronological order.