These don’t really fit into a specific category like images and graphics or building websites resources, but I find myself pulling them out of my back pocket once in a while to complete a random task:
My Favourite *Random* Online Tools:
- Bing Converter – Digital Storage – Convert Units – KB to MB – Because sometimes you need to convert units of digital storage.
- Time Converter or World Clock – The simple visual interface makes booking meetings with people in other time zones much easier.
- Just Delete Me – A directory of direct links to delete your account from web services.
- TinyPNG – If you need to reduce the file size of a PNG (or JPG) image without messing with the image’s transparency; you can compress batches of images – up to 20 files at once, max 5 MB each.
- GIPHY – Massive collection of GIFs and stickers when you need more than words to make your point.
- Build with Chrome – For when you need to work with some digital lego blocks.
- Powtoon – Create a free 5 minute 100 MB animated video or presentation to illustrate your statement.
- TubeBuddy – Free Chrome browser extension – YouTube toolkit offering bulk actions and advanced analytics tools.
- vidIQ – YouTube tool offering meaningful metrics such as best upload time, better tags to use based on how your content shows up in search, and how your channel compares to your competition.
- Date Calculator: Add to or Subtract From a Date – This calculator enables you to add or subtract days, months and years to a date to calculate a past or future date.