Our Microsoft Teams for End Users coaching session is designed to provide you with a high-level understanding of Microsoft Teams. One of Regroove’s trusted cloud coaches will lead your small group through a remote session on the basics of Teams for end users in your organization. By the end of the Microsoft Teams for End Users session, attendees will have an understanding of:
- The organizational vision for Microsoft Teams
- Booking and attending Microsoft Teams meetings
- Utilizing Teams, channels, and channel tabs effectively
- Accessing, uploading, and collaborating on shared files
- Communicating in Teams and private chats
- Finding training sessions and help within the application
This session is designed to answer questions about Microsoft Teams, get your group on the same page, and help facilitate the adoption and implementation of Teams using best practices.