Our SharePoint Online for Administrators coaching session is designed to help your SharePoint Admins get familiar with the options, settings, and best practices in the SharePoint Administration Portal. One of Regroove’s trusted cloud technology specialists will lead your small group through a remote session. By the end of the SharePoint Online for Administrators session, attendees will have an understanding of:
- The various types of SharePoint sites
- How to create and delete sites and site pages
- How to add web parts to site pages
- Permission roles and levels and assigning site permissions
- Deploying site, hub site, and global navigation
- Changing access policies in the Admin Portal
This session is designed to answer questions about administrative functions in the SharePoint Online Admin Portal, get your group on the same page, and help facilitate the adoption and implementation of SharePoint using best practices.