Our Microsoft 365 Security Best Practices coaching session is designed to help your team get familiar with security settings, options, and best practices in Microsoft 365. One of Regroove’s trusted cloud technology specialists will lead your small group through a remote session. By the end of the Microsoft 365 Security Best Practices session, attendees will have an understanding of:
- Security and compliance options in Microsoft 365
- Multifactor authentication implications and best practices
- Device management implications and best practices
- Anti-phishing, spamming, and malware settings
- Additional security options in Microsoft 365
This session is designed to answer questions about the security options included in Microsoft 365, get your group on the same page, and help facilitate the adoption and implementation of Microsoft 365 using best practices.