Our Microsoft 365 File Management coaching session is designed to help your team develop file management processes in SharePoint and Microsoft Teams that fit your organization’s unique needs. One of Regroove’s trusted cloud coaches will lead your small group through a remote session. By the end of the Microsoft 365 File Management session, attendees will have an understanding of:
- Managing file naming conventions
- Managing files in Teams and SharePoint
- Co-authoring and collaborating on files
- Accessing version history
- Managing file metadata
- Managing file security and retention with labels
This session is designed to answer questions about using Microsoft 365 products for file management, get your group on the same page, and help facilitate the adoption and implementation of Microsoft 365 using best practices.