Please note that all Teams background images shared by Regroove Solutions Inc. are not copyrighted and are intended for public use.
With many businesses working online and remotely, especially as the winter turns, Remembrance Day faces being forgotten about. Regroove solves this with a range of tasteful and supportive Remembrance Day virtual backgrounds for your video calls.
Remember when you would proudly wear your poppy to work, or have an opportunity to buy a poppy in your local town to show your support on Remembrance Day?
In light of this, Regroove has created a range of virtual backgrounds for Teams and Zoom for Remembrance Day. Using a Remembrance Day Virtual Background will show your support for those that gave and lost their lives in the war.
What do we recognize Remembrance Day?
Remembrance Day was originally called Armistice Day to commemorate the armistice agreement that ended the First World War on Monday, November 11th 1918 at 11am.
What do white poppies mean on Remembrance Day?
White poppies represent three important things according to the Peace Pledge Union (PPU):
- Remembrance for all victims of war
- Commitment to peace
- A challenge to the glamorisation of conflict
Money raised from white poppies goes towards promoting peaceful alternatives to war, campaigning against militarism and peace education work.
Poppy Flower on Virtual Background
Poppy Badge on Clothing Virtual Background
White Poppy Remembrance Day Backgrounds
Popular Remembrance Day Virtual Backgrounds
Here’s how to save your Remembrance Day virtual background:
- Right-click the image you want to use on this page
- Click “Save image as”
- Save the image (you can change the title and save location)
To set the image as your background in Microsoft Teams:
- In a Teams meeting, click the three dots and then click “Apply background effects”
- Select “Add new” and upload the image you just saved
- Select the newly added background and click “Apply”
- In the Zoom desktop client, click on your profile picture, then click “Settings”
- Select “Virtual Background”, then click on the + and select “Add Image”, and upload the image
- Select the image as your background
For any cloud service IT needs, be sure to think of Regroove as your Canadian partner.
Looking for more virtual backgrounds? Check out our blog which has loads of winter themed virtual backgrounds ready to download here.