Please note that all Teams background images shared by Regroove Solutions Inc. are not copyrighted and are intended for public use.
Looking for cute dog backgrounds for your Zoom or Microsoft Teams video calls? We have you covered! Using the same old video call background can be boring and replacing it with something fun can add a bit of character to your day at work. Regroove has put together the best dog Microsoft Teams video call backgrounds and they are free and ready to download below!
But that’s not it, Regroove is based in Victoria, BC, in Canada, so why not make these virtual call backgrounds Canada’s top dog breeds, ranking the most common dog breeds in Canada and turning them into cute or funny dog Microsoft Teams backgrounds?
Not only can virtual backgrounds be fun, they can be a great workplace icebreaker for new workers or members of the team looking for a fun game to start their scrum!
In reverse order, ready for your download, here are the best dog Microsoft Teams video call backgrounds for virtual meetings according to Kabo. Onto the backgrounds!
If you want to use one of the images for your fun virtual chat background on Microsoft Teams or Zoom, right click on it and choose “Save Image” and you’ll be able to download a larger version of the file.
10. Yorkshire Terrier
6. Shih Tzu
4. Siberian Husky
3. Golden Retriever
2. German Shepherd
1. Labrador Retriever
As for the wildcard dog breeds who we couldn’t resist choosing for Microsoft Teams backgrounds, here you go:
Bernese Mountain Dog
How to change your background on Microsoft Teams:
- Before your meeting begins, click ‘Background Filters’. This can be found just below the video image.
- You can choose to replace your Microsoft Teams background with one of the images provided or with one of your own. To do this, select ‘Add new’ and select one to upload from your computer. The file must be a JPG, PNG or BMP file.
- Your new background will stay and persist in all of your Microsoft Teams meetings and calls until you change it.
- If you are looking to change your background during a Microsoft Teams meeting, go to your meeting controls and select ‘More actions’ > ‘Apply background effects’. Select Preview to see how your chosen background looks before you apply it, and then select Apply.
Regroove alumni Kyle has put together a video on how to add Custom Virtual Backgrounds to Microsoft Teams. You can check that out here: https://youtu.be/sDfB4ID3LyY
How to change your background on Zoom:
- In the navigation menu, click ‘Account Management’ then ‘Account Settings’.
- In the Meeting tab, navigate to the ‘Virtual Background’ option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled.
- Check ‘Allow users to upload custom backgrounds’ then ‘Save’ to confirm the change. This grants access to upload virtual backgrounds in addition to the backgrounds currently uploaded.
- (Optional) Click Manage virtual background to upload default background images available for users. Users must have client/app version 5.1.1 or higher to see the background images you upload.
- (Optional) Check Require users to always use virtual background then Save to confirm the change.
Looking for more ways to break the ice in your Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings? Check out Sean’s video on Snapchat Snap Camera below!
If you are looking for additional fun Microsoft Teams or Zoom virtual backgrounds, check out our blog on ‘Fun Microsoft Teams Backgrounds’ here.